Kimpton’s FireSky Resort and Spa is a tranquil oasis in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. The hotel focuses on the elements – fire, water, earth and air – to create one of the area’s most unique stays. A lush lagoon, sandy beach, fire pits, and relaxing patios are hidden away just steps from Scottsdale Road and Old Town. It’s the perfect spot to unwind during April and embrace tax season.
While Tax Day might be April’s big stressor, the month also happens to be National Stress Awareness Month. To help celebrate, and give you the chance to de-stress, Kimpton’s FireSky Resort is offering the Take the Pressure Off package throughout April 2013.
The Take the Pressure Off package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in one of the resort’s 204 rooms and suites
- $50 credit at the all-natural Jurlique Spa
- Skin health analysis
- Massage oils to enjoy during your stay or take home
- Mini chair massages in the lobby during the Wine Hour from 5 to 6 p.m.
For both hotel guests and locals, Taggia, the resort’s restaurant that serves up authentic coastal Italian cuisine, is also offering ways to de-stress:
- Select free cocktail with proof of 2013 tax filing
- Special dishes featuring anti-anxiety herbs – how about aromatic basil asparagus risotto?
- Stress-relieving herbal cocktails and teas – such as house-infused lavender and licorice root – in the Taggia lounge
Room rates for the Take the Pressure Off package start from $225. Book online at fireskyresort.com or call 800.528.7867 and use rate code PSPA.
FireSky Resort & Spa
4925 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale