Tathata, the creator of revolutionary new golf training designed to transform the entire mind, body and swing, today announced it has launched the innovative Tathata Golf Certified Instructor Training Program.
Tathata, in its truest sense means “suchness,” a sense of complete understanding and all-knowing. The Tathata Golf Certified Training Program has been built around this principal and is designed to revolutionize golf instruction to help instructors teach, and students learn, very detailed and complicated mechanics in a simple new way and improve at a rapid new pace.
“Spending a lifetime as a player and competitor in the game of golf, I have had the opportunity to train with some of the world’s greatest instructors. I’ve also had the privilege of practicing under some of the world’s greatest senses and grand masters in their own martial arts and have spent time with and learned from some of the world’s greatest spiritual leaders. The culmination of these experiences has led to the development of Tathata Golf Training and a path to help every player reach his or her own authentic greatness,” stated Bryan Hepler, Master Instructor and Founder of Tathata Golf Training.
Combining the movements of the greatest golfers and athletes of all-time with learning principles and fundamentals founded in the timeless teachings of the martial art world, Tathata is a radically different and a radically easier way to learn and improve within the game of golf. It is designed to completely answer all questions of how the entire body moves through all full swing, chipping and putting motions.
"I believe in what Bryan teaches, I've watched the best players in the world, I've studied them and there is something missing in the world of instruction today. There are commonalities that the greatest players have had that are being missed... what he is doing is correcting golf instruction,” commented Brandel Chamblee, Golf Channel Analyst.
The essence of Tathata and suchness is found deep within the simple understanding of knowing who you are and being trained in such a way that you always have a sense of your greatness building. Designed for instructors to share with their students, Tathata mental training provides a simple way to move past the beginner’s mind of traditional sports psychology. The foundation of Tathata mental training is built from eternally true and proven principles that have been practiced by some of the world's greatest and strongest minds for thousands of years. These teachings open students up to a sense of strength and readiness to effortlessly begin sensing their own greatness building out in front.
According to Gary McCord, CBS Analyst and Golf Professional, “Bryan’s deep understanding of natural body movements, through the eyes of the Samurai, made it ‘real’ for me. I have seen every form of golf instruction, and this is not only revolutionary, it is refreshing.”
Upon signing up for the program, instructors will be provided with a 40-hour Online Pre-requisite Training Program that must be completed before they attend one of Tathata’s worldwide two day certification testing seminars. This program includes online video training as well as an introduction to the Tathata values and an in-depth testing phase.
“Every Tathata Certified Instructor will be fully immersed into Tathata Mind, Body and Swing principles during training,” added Hepler. “They will also be introduced to a business model maximizing their time and revenue. We are not only empowering instructors with a revolutionary new program, but introducing a “turn-key” business model that has never been utilized in golf and has the backing of the PGA Southwest Section and the LPGA.”
Benefits Of Becoming a Tathata Golf Certified Instructor:
• Become part of the most united voice in golf instruction for the betterment of the game, with the strength of a global brand behind you.
• Learn movements of the game's GREATEST golfers and athletes of all-time that are new to current golf instruction and will lead you to one of the deepest and most incredible understandings of golf swing fundamentals in the game today.
• Through several unique movements and movement routines, learn a completely new WAY to train your students to help them improve at a rapid new pace.
• Learn short game and putting fundamentals and movements that will make the game SIMPLER and EASIER for any level of student.
• Be exposed to a COMPLETELY different way to look at mental training in the game of golf. The timeless and proven mental training exercises and discussions in the program alone will immediately set you apart from current golf and sports psychology.
• The programs information, curriculum and training models will allow you to set yourself apart from all other golf instruction and help your students in a way they have never seen before in golf.
• Become Tathata Certified and let us promote and market your GREATNESS on national television and around the world.
For more information about the Tathata Golf Certified Instructor Training Program or to sign up for the program, please visit www.tathatagolfcertified.com.
Tathata was founded by Bryan Hepler of Hepler Golf LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Since 2011, the company has been strategically developing the Tathata brand, products, facility and logistics to offer a unique and innovative Mind, Body, Swing and Life line of products. The company has unprecedented support and strength from individuals and organizations in the game of golf. The overall mission of Tathata is to help golfers and instructors everywhere become their greatness through unique practices designed to build strength within their golf game as well as their total life. For more information, visit www.tathatagolfcertified.com.