Photograph by Jonathon Weber
As you and your special someone cook another great meal together, try adding a great appetizer along with it. Tasty stuffed mushrooms are a great compliment to your next romantic dinner for two.
You will need:
1 small package of large button mushrooms
2/3 cup of parmesan cheese
1 large tomato
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1/4 cup of olive oil
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
- One of you will pull off the stems of the mushrooms and clean them with a damp rag, while the other can cut up the tomato and mix all the ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to 350?
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet upside down.
- Both of you can stuff the mushrooms together with the mixture. Stuff them to the top.
- When you both are finished stuffing them, sprinkle a little parmesan over the tops of the mushrooms.
- Pop them into the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the mushrooms get dark.
These mushrooms would go great with your next romantic Italian meal such as spaghetti or chicken parmesan.