Healthy Tarragon Dijon Aioli Recipe
Sometimes we get tired of the same old chicken and fish dishes, week after week, month after month. So, why not fancy them up with a little aioli? Aioli is simply a flavored mayonnaise, which can be made with store bought mayonnaise or from scratch. In this recipe, we take advantage of a good, store bought light mayo, like Hellman's. It's Summertime, we'll take all the help we can get.
Tarragon Dijon Aioli
- 1 cup (Hellman's) light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Use immediately or store in refrigerator.
- Spoon over grilled salmon or other fish. Also delicious with chicken, on sandwiches or as a dipping sauce for raw vegetables.