Target is a community focused company, and one of the most powerful brands in the world. You can expect a lot from a career at Target.
Qualifications - Electromechanical Systems Technician
- Performs electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance troubleshooting and repairs on complex material handling systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on 480 volt 3 phase electrical control circuits, motor circuits, device control circuits, PC and PlC control systems.
- Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on facility systems including energy maintenance, energy, fire control alarm, two way radio, and door systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on a fleet of lift trucks including reach trucks, palet riders, tugger trucks and various other trucks used in the warehouse.
- Maintenance records to ensure accountability of time, parts and repairs to meet regulatory compliance.
- Available to work the overnight shift on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 6:00 pm - 6:00 am.
- High School graduate or equivalent and some industrial/trade school courses or college equivalent.
- Experience with 480 volt, 3 phase industrial electrical system and motor controls.
- Experience with PLC/Control systems.
- Experience in plant and industrial maintenance.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with customer/guest focus.
- Ability to be certified to operate power equipment, maintenance tools, saws, drills, etc.
- Work from blueprints and lift and carry materials/equipment if necessary to do the job.
- Competitive pay.
- Target discount.
- Visit - http://www.target.com/careers
- select hourly Distribution Center positions, the State of Illinois and the Dekalb Distribution Center. The Electromechanical Systems Technician position will be listed as Maintenance Technician.
- Or, apply in person at the Employment Kioski located near the front of any Target Store.
Target is an equal opportunity employment employer and is a drug free workplace.