The Emerald Isle getaway is open to EG members and non-members.
The travellers will tee it up on such famous courses as Tralee, Waterville, the old course at Ballybunion, Lahinch and Doonbeg.
Here’s what’s included in the package:
- Transportation to-and-from Ireland
- Five rounds of golf at five of the country’s top courses
- Six nights accommodation at the Dromhall Hotel and Lahinch Golf and Leisure Resort (double occupancy)
- Five Irish breakfasts
- Sightseeing and ground transportation for the week
- Pub Night — hosted by Highlight Travel and Cruises
- Free 2014 Golf Canada Membership
- Great prizes will be presented throughout the week
- All taxes
For more details, pricing and to register, visit http://www.executivegolf.ca/getaways/ireland.shtml
Oct. 31 Early Bird membership offer is on at Executive Golf
Players signing on with Executive Golf by the end of the month receive membership packages for 2014 that include these features and benefits:
- Play at the posted fees
- Five-day advanced bookings
- Silver Slammer Tour membership
- Member rates for all EG events and getaways
- Golf Canada membership rate
- Additional perks at various local businesses.
- Pre-paid rounds can be used as a $23 credit where applicable
Executive Golf conducts events for every level of golfer - whether he or she is a beginner, a social or competitive golfer, or someone who likes to play every day.
The virtual golf club is hooked up with 50 area courses, runs outdoor and indoor leagues and tournaments, puts together travel events and offers business opportunities.