- 4 boneless pork chops, thawed
- 1 cup Tay-1 sauce, steak sauce or barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Heat oil in a large skillet and brown pork chops for about two minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in a casserole dish and smother the Tay-1 sauce, steak sauce or barbecue sauce over them. You will want them completely covered with the sauce.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until your meat thermometer reads 160 degrees for medium or 170 degrees for well-done.
Tangy Baked Pork Chops go well with a side of vegetables, such as baby carrots, cooked spinach or broccoli. You can also add a side salad to make the meal complete.
This healthy recipe serves two people.