College wrestling is the focus this weekend on Takedown Wrestling for the two-hour live broadcast this Saturday, Jan. 26, the show announced Thursday.
Wrestling fans can tune in to listen to to Scott Casber, Steve Foster, Jeff Murphy and Brad Johnson this Saturday 9:00-11:00 a.m. Central and 10 a.m.-noon Eastern.
This week's guests include:
- 9:03: Jeremy Hunter, assistant coach at the University of Illinois and 2000 NCAA champ
- 9:15: Walter Peppleman, who recently scored his 100th victory for Harvard
- 9:35: Eric Kowal of Wounded Marines Fishing.com to salute veterans
- 9:50: Tyler Barkley, Max Muscle Sports Nutrition Update
- 10:03: Joe Bastardi, Penn State Wrestling Insider, courtesy of TheWeatherBell.com
- 10:15: Tom Ryan, head coach at Ohio State
- 10:35: Jeff Murphy's look at the collegiate wrestling scene across America with the Kemin Report
- 10:50: Amy Ruble, Wildrose Casino and Resort, Emmettsburg, Iowa
Fans, athletes, coaches: This is your sport. Join in the conversation LIVE, ask questions. Call 866-333-5966 or 515-204-5966.
Takedown Wrestling is available on radio on AM 1460 KXNO, on your computer, your Blackberry or I Phone with the I Heart Radio App. KXNO.com, Takedownradio.com, I Heart Radio App.
The college wrestling season is here! Keep up with all the developments in the sport year round... by clicking the "sign up" button at the top of the page -- or click on the Twitter link below -- to make sure you don't miss a single article from College Wrestling Examiner, winner of Amateur Wrestling News' Dellinger Award as wrestling writer of 2011. It's absolutely FREE!