Wrestling fans can tune in to listen to a winning lineup of guests along with Scott Casber, Steve Foster, Jeff Murphy, Brad Johnson and Terry Cook this Saturday 9:00-11:00 a.m. Central and 10 a.m.-noon Eastern.
This week's guests include:
- 9:03: Jason Christenson, head coach of the Southeast Polk High Rams. Team won Class 3A state title in Iowa.
- 9:15: Brandon Sorenson, Denver-Tripoli High School, who is Iowa's 23rd four-time state champion.
- 9:35: Jake Marlin, Creston High. Iowa's 22nd four-time state champion.
- 9:50: Tyler Barkley, Max Muscle Sports Nutrition Update.
- 10:00: Heath Grimm, head wrestling coach of the Upper Iowa Peacocks, who will be hosting the 2013 NCAA Division II Super Region 3 National Qualifier in Waterloo, Iowa at Young Arena on Sunday.
- 10:15: Steven Keith, who became Harvard University's eighth member of the 100-win club.
- 10:35: Jeff Murphy reviews the collegiate scene across America with the Kemin Report.
- 10:50: Amy Ruble, Wildrose Casino and Resort, Emmetsburg, Iowa
Fans, athletes, coaches: This is your sport. Join in the conversation LIVE, ask questions. Call 866-333-5966 or 515-204-5966.
Takedown Wrestling is available on radio on AM 1460 KXNO, on your computer, your Blackberry or I Phone with the I Heart Radio App. KXNO.com, Takedownradio.com, I Heart Radio App.
The college wrestling season is here! Keep up with all the developments in the sport year round... by clicking the "sign up" button at the top of the page -- or click on the Twitter link below -- to make sure you don't miss a single article from College Wrestling Examiner, winner of Amateur Wrestling News' Dellinger Award as wrestling writer of 2011. It's absolutely FREE!