In the first broadcast of the new year, Takedown Wrestling welcomes a number of college head coaches and assistant coaches for its two-hour live broadcast this Saturday, Jan. 5, the show announced Thursday.
Wrestling fans can tune in to listen to to Scott Casber, Steve Foster, Jeff Murphy and Brad Johnson this Saturday 9:00-11:00 a.m. Central and 10 a.m.-noon Eastern.
This week's guests include:
- 9:03: Michael Carey, Eastern States Wrestling Classic
- 9:15: Jason Peters, Assistant Head Coach, Pitt
- 9:35: Pat Walker, Illinois' injured big man
- 9:50: Tyler Barkley, Max Muscle Sports Nutrition Update
- 10:03: Frank Molinaro, Assistant Coach, Rutgers
- 10:15: Troy Steiner: Assistant Coach, Oregon State
- 10:40: John Stutzman, Head Coach, Bloomsburg
- 10:35: Jeff Murphy looks at the collegiate scene across America with the Kemin Report
- 10:50: Peggi Johnson, Wildrose Casino and Resort, Clinton, Iowa
Fans, athletes, coaches: This is your sport. Join in the conversation LIVE, ask questions. Call 866-333-5966 or 515-204-5966.
College Wrestling Examiner’s Year in Review: For the fourth straight year, College Wrestling Examiner will be taking a look at the Top Ten Stories of 2012. Now through the end of this year, we’ll be posting our choices for the ten most significant stories in the world of collegiate wrestling.
The college wrestling season is here! Keep up with all the developments in the sport year round... by clicking the "sign up" button at the top of the page -- or click on the Twitter link below -- to make sure you don't miss a single article from College Wrestling Examiner, winner of Amateur Wrestling News' Dellinger Award as wrestling writer of 2011. It's absolutely FREE!