Have evening plans that you know you won't have time to get ready for when you are off work? Or planned a last minute catch up dinner with the girls? This look is perfect to transition from day to night. Whether it is for drinks or a date, this make up look is easy and simple to achieve.
1. Use a foundation that lasts ALL day. This way you won't have to worry about reapplying it ever. Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation is a 15 hour wear makeup and gives amazing coverage.
2. Apply a bronzer in the 'E' and '3' motion on your face to warm up the look.
3. Apply a cream color shadow all over the lid. Bobbi Browns Cream Shadows come in a variety of beautiful colors that stay in place for hours; no creasing or smudging! Opt for bright, neutral colors since this is daytime.
4. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
5. Apply a light colored lipstick or tinted lip balm
1. Take a dark liner, black or brown and line the water line. Also tight line your eyes to make your lashes look fuller.
2. Apply a purple color all over the lid, followed by a purple 1-2 shades darker in the crease.
3. Add some more coats of mascara to pump up the lashes. Invest in a mascara that doesn't clump so when you come back to retouch your lashes they are still separated.
3. Apply a shimmer highlight to the top of your cheekbones
4. Finish the look with a berry color lipstick or lip gloss.
Check out this video for another take on a day to night makeup transformation.