You can take charge of your life by commanding your day with the Word of God. When you release God's Word from your mouth first thing in the morning you release God to work in your situation (Isaiah 46:9-10 and Job 38:12-13).
The Word of God is powerful and it will produce supernatural results when you speak it by faith. God's Word spoken by faith and in the name of Jesus is just as powerful as if God Himself is speaking. Both angles and demons take notice and respond. The spoken Word of God releases angels to go work on your behalf and it causes demons to halt their activities.
Here are ten affirmations to command your day and help build your confidence in who you are in Christ Jesus.
1. God love me. (John 3:16)
2. God's grace is more than enough. ( 2 Corinthians 12:9 and Psalm 91:15)
3. I humble myself before God and He will lift me up. (James 4:10)
4. God gives me wisdom to handle all situations. (James 1:5)
5. I will go with God's way of doing things. (Proverbs 3:6)
6. I have the peace of God operating in my life. (Philippians 4:6-9)
7. My mind is at peace and free from chaos. (1 Timothy 4:7)
8. I accept correction from God. (Hebrews 12:5-11)
9. I walk in God's divine healing and strength. (Exodus 15:26 and 3 John 1:2)
10. I am expecting my greatest blessing ever today. Great grace is upon me. ( Acts 4:32-33)
Discover how to create a personal plan to live your best life today at DeneenAttard.com.