There is no need to acquire any expensive software programs or a top of the line camera in order to take great photos all you need to do is take some time and obtain learn more about photography. You can do this by taking the online photography class called Shoot It: Product Photography Class.
There are several informative and creative photography classes available through the Craftsy Web site. Craftsy states the following that “their goal is to revolutionize online education by allowing photography enthusiasts to go on location with world-class instructors, learn professional techniques and engage with instructors and fellow students.”
Some of the classes include landscape photography, taking portraits, lighting, getting started and more unique classes available to take at your convenience.
Taking the interactive classes on photography allows students to ask questions, make digital photo notes, and learn about the skills using the latest tools. Below are some of the great photography classes currently available.
- Shoot It: Product Photography Class - You don't need expensive software or a super-fancy camera to take great photos - just the knowledge you'll get in this essential class.
- Kirk Tuck: Studio Portrait Lighting - Let photographer Kirk Tuck show you the equipment, setup and lighting techniques you’ll need to create alluring, professional-quality studio portraits.
- Portraits With an On-Camera Speedlight - Use light to bring your portraits to life! Harness available light and learn advanced on-camera flash techniques with Neil van Niekerk.
- Landscape Photography: Great Sand Dunes - Journey through stunning sand dune vistas with photo guru Rick Sammon & elevate your landscape photos from bland to breathtaking in this online class.
- Shooting Intimate Landscapes - Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary! See beauty on a small scale and find intimate landscapes anywhere with photographer Rob Sheppard.
- Off-Camera Flash Photography with Neil van Niekerk - Put your subjects in their best light no matter what the setting by taking your speedlight off-camera and creating fantastic portraits with Neil van Niekerk’s expert flash techniques.
If you have ever wanted to improve your photography skills to use on your blog, on Etsy, for eBay selling, or to start or add to your business click on one of the links and read more about the photography classes.
The classes have a 100% money back guarantee and are reviewed by other students who have taken the class. You can watch them whenever you want and your access never expires.
Also check out the arts and craft blog for daily patterns.
Be sure to check out more deals and bargains and subscribe to my Examiner Insider deals page
Be sure to follow me on my Facebook Page
For more project ideas and fun:
Be sure to check out Free Sewing Patterns for your next project.
Free Craftsy Online Classes: