Take an extra 60% off all sale styles at the LOFT this weekend. The LOFT says that this is the best shopping weekend so far this year, and they may very well be right. Winter clearance styles are at an all-time low, and new spring looks are filling the racks with bright new colors and delicate pastels. New spring arrivals at the LOFT are 30% off, so it certainly is going to be the weekend to find the very best fashion deals of the season.
The LOFT has a wonderful array of career, campus and casual separates, ideal for mixing, matching and layering. Choose your favorite coordinating and contrasting looks and add pops of bright color for the dismal days of late winter. This is the time to rebuild, restore, refresh and redesign your wardrobe while fashions are at their lowest prices. If you choose layering tanks and camis with blouses and shirts, these pieces will serve well as we transition into spring and summer, and most will work year-round.
Currently on sale with an extra 60% off are tops, sweaters, dresses, pants, denim, skirts, jackets, shoes, accessories and maternity apparel. Complete looks, including scarves, belts, pins and clutch purses are all on sale, so budget-conscious shoppers will be able to enjoy their favorite looks and combos. To save 30% off new arrivals at the LOFT, enter the code SHOP30 if you choose to shop online.
This spring, color once again captures the spotlight with a palette of corals, yellows, greens and blues. Color Pop skinny and super skinny jeans are a favorite, and will pair with shells, cardigans and statement necklaces for trendy new looks.
For the office, try a Dolby strips open front cardigan with a white blouse and black stretch ankle pants. This professional look needs only a slim silver chain and matching bracelet to make it boardroom ready.
Enjoy an extra 60% off the LOFT’s picks:
- Glitter stripe cotton tees $34.99 (Was $39.50)
- Princess stripe cotton chalet tees $24.99 (Was $29.50)
- Petite Marisa straight leg corduroys $39.99 (Was $59.50)
- Modern super skinny corduroys $44.99 (Was $59.50)
- Petite Marisa velvet skinny pants $44.99 (Was $69.50)
- Dash print peplum hem tops $39.99 (Was $44.50)
- Optical diamond print camis $19.99 (Was $24.50)
- Optical dot print tiered wedge tees $39.99 (Was $49.50)
- Confetti stripe shells $34.99 (Was $39.50)
- Marisa skinny pants in ponte $44.99 (Was $59.50)
- Equestrian Girl graphic tees $29.99 (Was $39.50)
- Peasant Girl graphic tees $34.99 (Was $39.50)
- Woven front twin stripe shells $34.99 (Was $39.50)
- Petite Paillette statement cotton tees $44.99 (Was $49.50)
- Hook and eye back tees $29.99 (Was $44.50)
- Striped lace tops $39.99 (Was $44.50)
- Sequin front tanks $64.99 (Was $69.50)
Some thrifty fashion shoppers worry that they cannot afford to shop at the LOFT, even though they love the looks and styles. This misconception can be put to rest. All one needs to do is watch for a sale, like the one happening this weekend. An optical diamond print cami, reduced to $19.99, would cost only about $8 with an extra 60% off. That makes the price is very affordable. You don’t have to spend very much to look and feel your best!
Do you know a girl who wants to change the world? Fifty aspiring high school juniors and seniors will be selected to attend the ANNpower Vital Voices Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C., to learn from our world’s most influential women how they can make a difference at home and around the globe. Click here to apply now through January 21.
To see the complete selection of sale and clearance apparel, please visit the LOFT website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~