If you've been living anywhere in the path of the Polar Vortex, you've either been digging yourself out of snow, are trapped in snow or so freezing, you can't even look outside to what the weather is. Don't you kinda wish you were somewhere else . . . like the Mediterranean?
Well, what if you could make your shower feel like a vacation? Phytoceane does just that with its Mediterranean Duo; I was very glad to be hosted to experience it!
The made-in-France products -- France known for producing the ultimate in luxury products since Louis XIV -- definitely have the terroir of the Mediterranean in their scents and textures.
Mediterranean Shower Cream has a marine and floral scent, with the texture of creamy, smooth honey. It's so moisturizing, crucial this time of year. It also makes a terrific shave cream. It contains
- Jania Rubens Extract, a natural marine ingredient from the family of red seaweed, known for its moisturizing properties
- Olive oil extract harvested exclusively from the Mediterranean Basin. This contributes to the softness and suppleness of the skin.
- Sea lavender of the Camaegue extract, a plant from the Mediterranean Coast that serves as an antioxidant, UVA and UVB protection.
- Seawater concentrate that's rich in trace elements and minerals to revive skin energy.
Mediterranean Body Cream has a tangy fruit/lush floral scent. The texture is rich and creamy, but "melts away," no greasiness. In addition, it has
- Fig plant extract for nourishing and protection from dryness.
- Sweet almond oil for soothing and softening.
The combination leaves your skin smooth, even when it's been flaky and irritated. The cream soaks in, so you can get dressed immediately.
If you like reading my travel adventures, please click on the "subscribe" button above. You'll get future articles in your inbox for FREE! Also, if you like foodie stories, I have over 1,900 HERE, so poke around and "find something tasty"™