You can’t love style and fashion without also really loving to shop and tomorrow is the mecca of all shopping days, Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving is no longer owned by football games and leftovers, it’s become a national shopping holiday, and as such, must be planned for and researched with the same due diligence and forethought that you’ve given your Thanksgiving meal.
Good news? We’ve done some of your research for you. Better news? There are some wicked sales out there that will give you that triumphant shoppers high. Sort of bad news? You really should get up early if you want to take full advantage of everything Black Friday has to offer. So shrug off that turkey induced tryptophan coma, and dress in something cozy n’ chic and hit the ground running with coffee in hand.
Take a look at a few selected events, steals & deals that we’ve spotted for you across L.A., and as always, happy shopping!
More bang for your buck.
Westside Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA:
· Aeropostale: Entire store 50% off entire weekend.
· Banana Republic: 6am-12pm 40% off entire store.
· Justice: Entire store 40% off.
The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, CA:
· Urban Outfitters: Save 50% off all sale items on Friday only.
· Metropark: Metro Countdown to Black Friday & Thanksgiving weekend. Nov 26: 12am - 5am: 40% off entire store,
· Gap/Gap Kids: Black Friday only: 40% off ticketed prices until noon.
Los Cerritos Center, in Cerritos, CA:
· AX Armani Exchange: Take $50 off every $150 purchase, includes sale price
· Foreign Exchange: Buy one get one FREE on all merchandise
· Disney Store: Shoppers between Midnight & 10 am will receive an additional 20% off entire purchase
Lakewood Center, in Lakewood, CA:
· G by Guess (Opening at 11pm on 11/25): Take 30% off the entire store! Offer only valid from 12am-12pm.
· Lane Bryant: Take advantage of the buy one get one free sale!
· Papaya Clothing: Buy a product and get $10 off another!
Santa Monica Place, in Santa Monica, CA:
· Sea of Silver: 8:00am-11:00am receive 50% off all jewelry
· Ever: For every $250 spent, receive a $50 gift card
· Fluxus: 30% off all full price merchandise, buy 3 or more and receive 50% all full priced merchandise, Buy 5 or more and receive 70% off all full priced merchandise
As if shopping weren’t fun enough.
At Lakewood Center, in Lakewood, CA (Opening at Midnight):
· The first 100 shoppers who show up in their pajamas to Guest Services will receive a $20 shopping center gift card. Ummmm, YES, worth it.
At Los Cerritos Center, in Cerritos, CA (Opening at Midnight):
· The center is handing out “I Survived Midnight Madness” t-shirts to the first 1000 shoppers (near California Pizza Kitchen) and DJ Kari Steele from MYFM 104.3 is spinning tunes live from the center.
At Santa Monica Place, in Santa Monica, CA (Opening at 8am):
· This Friday and every Friday—the center has a Gift Guru to help you brainstorm that perfect gift for that impossible-to-shop-for person on your list. You know you have one.