Are you sure your partner would be interested in swinging? Do you think he or she will respectfully accept your proposal for being a swinger couple? Do you think it would be justified to take just anyone with you to a swinger party? Irrespective of the fact, whether your partner has liberal or conservative outlook towards life, there’s always a chance of rejection from the other side. Before you decide to talk about your interest with your parent in this regard, it is important to make sure that nothing goes wrong and you’re well aware of the rules and regulations of indulging into a swinger’s club. Moreover, the idea of exchanging partners may or may not come out as surprise to your better half. The trick is to make sure that you communicate your desires in a most respectful manner, without being pushy or dominating. Let’s take a look at some do's and don'ts of swingers. These tips will help you build up a warm and comfortable atmosphere for you and your partner. .
The Do’s and Don’ts of Swinging
1. Don’t Be Pushy: You should not force your partner to enter into the same pleasure game, just because it interests you. Your partner may or may not like the environment. Your task is to talk to him or her openly and communicate your desires to get into swingers club. Try to give out logical reasons and explanations to get into such kind of groups. Some people do not even feel the need of having physical relations, outside their own relationship or marriage. So don’t keep trying to convince your partner with your sweet talks. Too much of talking can create differences in your relationship as well. Alternatively, you can always seek out a partner who’d be interested in going out with you to such parties. Take someone who is interested and informed, about the actual course of the night.
2. Be Practical: Do not take someone who would not be interested to participate in such events. Do not even think about taking such a person with you to any swinger’s party as it will only spoil your mood and time. Do not be rude with your partner, cheat or lie. Do not give personal details to anyone in the party as well. You should be confident about your ideas and desires. It is advised to stay in your limits, if the other person is not showing any interest.
3. Be Truthful About Your Feelings: It is important to make sure that you are doing this just for pleasure. You should be open and truthful to your partner about your feelings. If you think you’ll be jealous or uncomfortable, thinking that your partner is ready to take another sexual step, you should communicate it to your partner. It is not necessary that you and your partner should share the same level of excitement and enthusiasm. So, it is imperative to be open about each other’s feelings and act accordingly. If issues like jealousy, self-esteem, or other relationship problems, seeps into your desires of having a swinging lifestyle, chances are you’re still not ready for it.
4. Do Not Pretend To Be Something You’re Not: Once you get over-enthusiastic, just try to be yourself and do not pretend to be something that you’re not. It is advised to be friendly, open and straight forward to others who are a part of your swinger club. It is advised to leave your inhibitions at home as it can interfere with your swinging pleasure.
5. To Get More, Put More: Do not expect to get much pleasure out of a swinger’s party, if you’re not ready to put much in. Enjoy yourself thoroughly, and stay close to your partner, but in a clingy way. You should give space to others to approach either of you. Be open to your needs, desires, interests and limitation.
It is to be noted that the basic purpose to indulge in swinging is to enhance your sexual pleasures and not to repair the damages of your relationship. A couple should only enter into a swingers club, when both the partners are ready to adopt to experience new and different sexual avenues of shared sexual relationships.
Swinging is a great way to explore sexual variety, and the opportunity to live out fantasies as a couple without any kind of secrecy and deceit. However, one should resist joining a swinging community as an excuse to cheat on your partner. Swinging, when done respectfully, can significantly enhance your relationship as a couple. For more articles on swinging visit: Swinging