Joining in on an industry-wide trent, Super swank Silversea Cruises is latest cruise line to offer a collection of shorter cruises for 2013. These convenient four- to seven-day voyages to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean are designed for time-strapped working professionals, travellers who want to combine a cruise with a land program, and individuals who may be new to luxury cruising and would like a taste of Silversea's award-winning, all-inclusive experience.
"Many travellers today have busy schedules that make it difficult to fit in time for an extended luxury cruise vacation," said Ellen Bettridge, Silversea's president of the Americas. "It's important for us to offer options that cater to these consumers as well as those who have time for longer voyages."
Silversea's new four, five, six and seven day cruises for 2013 include:
- Northern Europe Voyage 1318B: Silver Cloud, June 15 - 19, Hamburg to Copenhagen, with calls in Warnemünde (Rostock) and Helsingborg. Silver Privilege fares start at $1,830.
- Mediterranean Voyage 2307C: Silver Wind, March 16 - 20, Barcelona to Rome, with calls in Monte Carlo and Livorno. Silver Privilege fares start at $1,360.
- Mediterranean Voyage 2314A: Silver Wind, May 14 - 18, Rome to Monte Carlo, with calls in Bonifacio, Calvi, and Livorno. Silver Privilege fares start at $1,590.
- Mediterranean Voyage 2307B: Silver Wind, March 11 - 16, Lisbon to Barcelona, with calls in Málaga, Cartagena, and Valencia. Silver Privilege fares start at $1,560.
- Mediterranean Voyage 2314B: Silver Wind, May 18 - 23, Monte Carlo to Barcelona, with calls in Sóller de Mallorca, Ibiza, and Valencia. Silver Privilege fares start at $2,170.
- Northern Europe Voyage 1318A: Silver Cloud, June 9 - 15, Southampton to Hamburg, with calls in Honfleur, Oostende, Antwerp, and Amsterdam. Silver Privilege fares start at $2,610.
- Mediterranean Voyage 5309B: Silver Spirit, April 16 - 23, Lisbon to Barcelona, with calls in Portimão, Cádiz, Málaga, Ibiza, and Valencia. Silver Privilege fares start at $2,730.
- Mediterranean Voyage 5314B: Silver Spirit, May 25 - June 1, Athens to Rome, with calls in Katakolon, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik, and Sorrento. Silver Privilege fares start at $2,810.
Silversea’s all-inclusive fare-based voyages offer passengers extra spacious ocean-view accommodations (many with balconies), sumptuous gourmet cuisine, the personalized service of a butler, and a generous selection of all-inclusive shipboard amenities, including complimentary beverages, wines and spirits served throughout the ship, stocked in-suite beverage cabinet, and all gratuities. Fares listed above are cruise-only rates per guest, based on double occupancy for a Vista Suite.