The entire “Survivor” cast 2013 has now been announced, and as expected, the “Blood vs. Water” theme has a lot to do with returning players and their loved ones versus complete newbies and their loved ones.
On season 27 of “Survivor,” the show will also feature a few twists. For one, the show will finally begin at night, something highly unusual for “Survivor.”
Also, Redemption Island will once again return, with each tribe being forced to vote someone off their squad and onto the lonely island.
There will be a ton of returning players this year, including one who dates all the way back to the very first season of “Survivor.” A former “Big Brother” contestant will also participate, too.
Here are the returning cast members for season 27 of “Survivor.”
1.Tyson Apostol (Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains) with girlfriend Rachel
2. Tina Wesson (Australian Outback, All-Stars) with daughter Katie
3. Kat Edorsson (One World) with boyfriend (and Big Brother season 12 winner) Hayden
4. Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands, All-Stars, Heroes vs. Villains) with wife Laura
5. Gervase Peterson (Borneo) with niece Marissa
6. Colton Cumbie (One World) with fiancé Caleb
7. Aras Baskauskas (Panama–Exile Island) with brother Vytas
8. Monica Culpepper (One World) with husband Brad
9. Laura Morett (Samoa) with daughter Clera
10. Candice Cody (Cook Islands, Heroes vs. Villains) with husband John
“Survivor: Blood vs. Water” begins September 18th on CBS. It will feature a 90 minute season premiere.