Skip the ties, chocolates, and teddy bears, this Valentine’s Day, give your man (or lovely lady) the gift of survival! Man Crates has you covered this coming walker apocalypse with their Zombie Survival Kit. I know I’ll be prepared, as Man Crates has graciously gifted me their Zombie Annihilation Crate to share a review with all you “The Walking Dead” fanatics.
Face it, flowers, candies, and the usual Valentine’s Day gifts will only slow you and your loved one down. Walkers won’t find rose petals and sweets very threatening. Below is what the Zombie Annihilation Crate includes – keep in mind that this is all very real, and the weapons are not a toy:
- A Gator Machete Junior that features a 10.75 inch high-carbon steel blade and Gator-grip. It really does offer a very strong grip and trust me, this thing is sharp!
- Gerber Gator combo axe and knife. This is a handy little axe that conceals a knife.
- Gerber Gorge folding shovel – dig, dig, dig!
- Combination Paracord knife with built-in firestarter. Cut up some wood with your axe and start a fire with this handy tool, perfection.
That’s not all! Included is also spam for emergency food supply, a first aid kit, an LED flashlight, strong duct tape, and Max Brook’s Zombie Survival Guide that will cover all of the basics.
All of the items are very well made and are your must-haves for the inescapable zombie apocalypse. Not to mention, your loved one will be ecstatic when they see this gift! It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day, either. This makes the perfect gift for any “The Walking Dead” fan.
Besides the above, there are other Survival Kit packages to choose from. Check out ManCrates.com for all of the options! Images for all of the items in the Man Crate are available in the slideshow attached to this article.
“The Walking Dead” Season 4 debuts episode 10, "Inmates," on Sunday, February 16. If you can't wait to find out what happens next, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest spoilers on your newsfeed!
Some great Twitter accounts to follow for everything 'The Walking Dead':
For more "The Walking Dead" check out:
- Spoiler snippets and images to episode 10 'Inmates'
- Three new characters to appear in episode 10 ‘Inmates’
- 10 spoilers for “The Walking Dead” back-half of Season 4 and "After"
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Why is AMC worried about second half?
- Season 4 spoilers: Episode 9 – 16 titles and synopses
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Is that Carol in the new trailer?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers and photo stills from trailer
- Morgan to return this Season 4?