SUPRA has announced the opening of a new retail location in Santa Monica on Thursday. This will be the third flagship store the brand has opened, the previous two being in London and New York back in 2011.
The new store is located just off the Santa Monica promenade and features a bright wide open space. To celebrate the launch of the new store, SUPRA Santa Monica will be dropping essentially a restock of some of their most popular collaborations in 2012. These limited edition kicks sold out pretty quick the first time around and will probably experience a similar result once they become available in Santa Monica.
Here is the full list of limited edition kicks set to drop in Santa Monica:
- Sneakersnstuff "Curry" Owen
- Sneaker Freaker "Blue Balls" Owen
- Solebox Skytop III
- SUPRA Paris "Vendredi Noir" Vaider Lite
- Factory 413 "Steve Aoki Remix" Skytop II
- Factory 413 "Retna" Society
- Lil Wayne "President Carter" S1W
- Lil Wayne "Vice" Pack ("Candy Paint" Vaider Lite, "Real Tree Camo" S1W, and "White Cup" Skytop III)
- H-Town Sneaker Summit "Trill" Pack (Stacks "West" and S1W "East")
For those interested in stopping by, here is the store address and hours:
SUPRA Santa Monica
304 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Monday - Thursday: 10am-9pm
Friday, Saturday: 10am-10pm