"Supernatural" season 9 continues in a couple of weeks with new episodes, but on Friday, Feb. 7, the CW released an extended preview of what to expect in the next few episodes.
So far, we know that the next "Supernatural" episode, "Captives," will see Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) discover the Men of Letters bunker is haunted. Their investigation leads them to a storage facility where the demons have been keeping a prize possession. Castiel (Misha Collins) is also back in this episode, but he'll be facing some trouble of his own when he's captured by Bartholomew (Adam Harrington).
The CW released a short promo after "The Purge," but now with this new extended preview, we get to see more of what's coming up – and it looks like it's going to be very entertaining. Here are a few highlights:
- The haunted bunker is going to affect the Winchesters' morning coffee.
- There's a brief glimpse at 0:14 of some sort of faceless creature.
- Sam and Dean are holding an intervention for Crowley (Mark Sheppard)?! Plus, he's going to end up back in the dungeon, proclaiming they owe him.
- The Ghostfacers are back! Of course, Harry (Travis Wester) and Ed (A.J. Buckley) aren't happy to see the brothers. "The Winchesters, yay!" Harry says. "Says nobody," Ed chimes in. "Ever." Harry adds.
- Sam and Dean are attacked from behind and taken captive.
- "Well, that explains it," Dean says when Snooki shows up.
"Supernatural" season 9 airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on the CW. "Captives" airs Feb. 25. What are you most looking forward to from this extended promo?