This is my sister Robin's famous Tex-Mex dip. It's always a hit at family gatherings.
Find everything you need to make this yummy appetizer at your local Meijer.
- 1 16 oz. container sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning (your favorite)
- 1 8 oz. pkg. your favorite cheese: cheddar, Mexican blend, etc.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 small can corn with peppers, drained well
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- Mix sour cream with taco seasoning. Spread on nice large plate or platter. Layer with beans, corn, cheese and top with black olives.
- Robin doesn't like fresh tomatoes so she doesn't use them. But you can add whatever you desire! Tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, avocado, red onion, etc.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.