This sandwich is a great use for leftover chicken. No leftover chicken? Try this Popeye's style fried chicken tender recipe.
Find everything you need to make this sandwich at your local Meijer.
- leftover fried chicken tenders
- baguette, rolls, buns (whatever you have)
- onion, sliced
- green tomato slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T Cajun seasoning
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- Mix mayonnaise, seasoning and juice in a small bowl. Load baguette with mayo. Top with onions, lettuce and tomato.
- I served the sammiches with homemade steak fries.