I found this recipe in an ad in Cooking Light magazine. It is actually from Hellman's mayo. This my adaptation of it.
Find everything you need to make it at your local Meijer.
- about 3 cups diced cooked chicken breast (to cook chicken, I pan fried it in butter and a little garlic powder til just golden brown)
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- splash fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except bleu cheese. Turn into a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish; sprinkle with bleu cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or til hot and bubbling. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
- I served the dip with celery and additional hot sauce.