When you need a tasty meal in a flash that the family will love, especially the kids try these super easy sloppy joes. You can serve this on milk free bread, over pasta, or over rice to keep it kosher.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute chopped onion till tender.
- Add ground beef, brown and break up while cooking.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir.
- Serve hot over milk-free bread, pasta, or white rice.
This quick meal will delight the young and old and will keep you from sweating it out in the kitchen after a long day of work. If you have a smaller family or are cooking for 2 only you can easily half this recipe. You can also add green and/or red bell pepper for extra flavor. For a non-kosher alternative, watch the included video for another extravagant twist on a classic sloppy joe sandwich.