The Street reported today Feb. 1, 2013, the top 5 Super Bowl XLVII apps to help complete your Super Bowl Sunday experience. These will have you covered with ways to get you food, up to the minute stats, and the Super Bowl XLVII ads that the world is talking about. All of the apps are available on the Apple App Store or The Google Play store.
1. Domino's Pizza app: This is a free app that will have you and your party covered with pizza, wings, cheesy bread, and sandwiches. You can customize the order to your exact tastes and Domino has an exclusive feature no other major pizza chain has to this day. The Domino's Delivery Tracker lets you track the entire status of your pizza delivery from order input to doorstep delivery.
2. Super Bowl Winners app: This free app gives you complete access to every Super Bowl winner since the first Super Bowl in 1967. The app will also update every year with the Super Bowl winner and it includes a brief history of the Super Bowl. If you buy the paid version, you will get complete information of every major sports championship from baseball to hockey.
3. Super Bowl Quiz app: This is a one time use Super Bowl Sunday app where you can impress and quiz your friends on their Super Bowl history and knowledge. The questions are asked in multiple choice form with 15 questions each time the quiz is accessed.
4. SB XLVII Guide: This is the official app from Verizon for the complete Super Bowl experience if you have tickets to the game or are in the New Orleans area. It will alert you to where the best parties are, Super Bowl events, the best local restaurant to visit and much more.
5. Super Ads: Super Bowl Commercials: The app features over 200 Super Bowl commercials starting from 2006-2012. You can share any of the ads via Social Media channels. All this for just a cost $1.99.