The AFC and NFC Championship games get underway in just a matter of hours and by tonight we will know who will be battling it out in Super Bowl XLVII.
Well, if you want to get an early jump on the competition, you can check out the Super Bowl odds before they happen right here.
From the exact point spreads, to the odds on the exact match-ups and possible results - we have the full breakdown.
For example, the only team that wouldn't be a favorite in Super Bowl 47 is the Baltimore Ravens.
The Ravens are the longest long-shots left in the 2013 NFL playoffs, and according to online odds makers Bovada, the Ravens would be an underdog no matter who they faced from the NFC if they advance to the Super Bowl.
Here is a look at all the possible scenarios and odds for this year’s Super Bowl as of Jan. 20 courtesy of Bovada.
2013 Super Bowl XLVII - Super Bowl early lines
- Atlanta Falcons +6½ (-120) vs. New England Patriots
- Atlanta Falcons -1½ (-115) vs. Baltimore Ravens
- San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots -2 (-120)
- San Francisco 49ers -4 (-115) vs. Baltimore Ravens
2013 Super Bowl XLVII - Exact Super Bowl Matchups
- New England Patriots vs San Francisco 49ers 5/6
- New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons 5/2
- Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers 5/1
- Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons 10/1
Super Bowl XLVII - Exact Result
- New England Patriots beat San Francisco 49ers 11/5
- San Francisco 49ers beat New England Patriots 3/1
- New England Patriots beat Atlanta Falcons 7/2
- Atlanta Falcons beat New England Patriots 8/1
- San Francisco 49ers beat Baltimore Ravens 8/1
- Baltimore Ravens beat San Francisco 49ers 12/1
- Atlanta Falcons beat Baltimore Ravens 14/1
- Baltimore Ravens beat Atlanta Falcons 16/1