Super Sunday is almost here and with the anticipation of the big game so is the anticipation of the artistic commercials that have become a thrilling showpiece partner to the Super Bowl. No longer do commercial breaks mean a run for snacks or the restroom. The commercials have become theatrical showcases that many times rival the game.
The not to miss super commercials are now available for preview on the internet.
Volkswagen debuted their "Get Happy" commercial online on Monday. Now other companies have followed with their own commercial productions making an early arrival online as well.
- Mercedes-Benz brings "Soul" to its commercial with a famous cast.
- Toyota achieves a "Wish Granted" with Kaley Cuoco.
- Check out Coke's "Mirage", old west, bikers and part showgirls racing in the desert to capture a bottle of Coke.
- Go Daddy brings smiles with its ad "Your Big Idea".
- Go to the "Prom" with Audi's wonderful commercial.
- Taco Bell has a good time with seniors living life with gusto in "Viva Young".
- Axe gives you a chance to head to space with its "Apollo Lifeguard" commercial.
- Share a moment with a guy who "Must Have Wheat Thins" for a fun surprise.
Doritos will let the winner of its annual commercial contest shine on game day.
While you wait for Sunday to arrive spend some fun time watching Dorito's "Crash the Super Bowl" commercial finalists as well as past entries. See if you can guess who they picked for this year's commercial winner.
Have fun watching the commercials that are sure make you smile no matter who is winning the big game.
Even if you are not a fan of the game or your favorite team may not be performing up to par, the commercials promise to give everyone a chance to laugh and smile as they share a moment of what has become the super day of theatrical commercial viewing.
Enjoy the overall viewing experience that Super Bowl Sunday brings and never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design, Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for Examiner.com.