If you live in Baltimore, there’s only one place to be this weekend—anywhere offering Super Bowl specials in support of our Ravens!
(Hat tips to Drink Baltimore and Richard Gorelick for their round-ups, as well as restaurants that shared info with me.)
- Banditos will serve $18 Domestic Buckets, $5 Bombs, and $4 16oz Natty Boh and Tecates.
- The Rusty Scupper will offer an all-you-can-eat buffet, which includes Maryland crab soup, hot dogs, barbecue pulled chicken, Buffalo wings, crab dip and sausage and peppers. The cost is $25 ($12 for children 10 years old and younger).
- Regi's is throwing a Super Bowl party in its Fireplace Room and will bring in a 70” HD LED TV. Admission is $50 and includes all-you-can drink house wine, Bud Light and National Bohemian, plus complimentary food.
- B & O American Brasserie’s Chef Dunklin's $50 Super Bowl feast includes an oyster roast, a crawfish "boil," boudin-stuffed flounder, a "deckel-cut rib eye" and, for dessert, a fig and goat cheese king cake.
- Heavy Seas Alehouse will have a halftime buffet with chili with corn bread, Asian barbecue baby back ribs, smoked pork barbecue sliders and Jamaican jerk wings. The cost is $40, and seating is limited.
- Wit & Wisdom Tavern’s all-day happy hour includes the $10 featured Ravens Royale, and $47 will get you brunch including bottomless purple mimosas. Tweet or post a pic to Instagram with purple or a Super Bowl-theme (with #FSBbowl) to be entered to win prizes from the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
- 13.5% Wine Bar’s menu will have half-priced craft drafts, $6 Bulleit and Boh combos, $4 Wagyu beef sliders, $12 bison steak sandwich and any pizza on the menu for $10.
- Alewife will have $1 shooters, $2 Natty Boh tallboys, $4 craft beers, assorted food specials and free shooters every time the Ravens score.
- Alexander’s Tavern will have the game on all 12 TVs and will have $2.50 Bud Lights, Miller Lites and Natty Boh tallboys, $4 purple-infused vodka and $7 purple crushes. Free shooters will be offered for every Ravens touchdown.
- The Owl Bar will have $2 Natty Boh and Purple Raven shots,and $3 select drafts.
- Rocket to Venus is making a beer garden! It will be heated and showing the game. They’ll have $4 specialty shots, $6 pitchers of Natty Boh, and 50-cent wings.
- Stalking Horse has 24 HD TVs and every single one will air the Ravens game. A $25 cover for the second floor includes a food buffet throughout the game, and $15 Bud Light buckets and $5 Ravens shooters will be available.