The final cast has been decided for the Super Bowl: the Denver Broncos busted the New England Patriots while the Seattle Seahawks outflew the San Francisco 49ers. Now the two are preparing to meet on February 2, 2014 to determine the best for the current season.
With the spate of winter storms that have been crossing the nation of late – and are predicted to begin again today – you may want to begin stocking up on the ingredients you will need to prepare all the treats for your Super Bowl party, whether it be just for your family, or includes outside guests.
Don’t neglect to pick up the items to make this delicious chicky cheese spread recipe which was found in the Ultimate 4 Ingredient Cookbook.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons marinade for chicken
- 2 cups cooked, finely shredded chicken breasts
- ¼ cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Beat cream cheese and marinade for chicken in bowl until creamy.
- Fold in shredded chicken and almonds. (Yields 1 ½ pints)