Everyone loves a good Super Bowl party. But for those who also love to entertain, the occasion presents one of the best party opportunities of the year. When planning your food and drink menu be creative and playful. Renaming a tried and true game day favorite is just one way to get everyone into the Super Bowl spirit.
Here are a couple of food and drink pairings to get your Super Bowl party started.
Seattle Seahawks Rumderdog Cocktail (Serve with Deviled “Seahawk” Eggs)
1-1/2 oz. rum
Dr. Pepper soda
- Fill cocktail glass with ice.
- Add rum and fill to top with Dr. Pepper.
- Squeeze in a dash of lemon juice and stir.
- Garnish with lemon zest and cherries.
Denver Broncos Bucking Blitz Shooter (Serve with “Kickin’ Chicken” Tenders)
1-1/2 oz. whiskey
1/2 oz. ginger ale
1 dash Angostura bitters
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
- Shake well and strain into shot glass.