February 2, 2014
- Use a blue or green eye pencil (Like this one from Nars in Patmos) on your waterline and tight line. Then line your top and lower lash lines with a smudgy brown pencil for a subtle pop of color!
- Outline winged liquid liner with a blue or green eye pencil or a subtle, shimmery green shadow like Prestige Cosmetic's Let Loose in Show Off or Thrill.
- Green mascara! It's hard to beat YSL's Effet Faux Cils for both color and consistency.
- Colorsmash's Hair Shadow in So Jaded will give your hair some team spirit without having to commit to looking like Old Gregg.
- I love this tutorial for a blue-and-green make-up look! The description may say for spring, but it's also a fitting team tribute for 12th (Wo)Men!
- Waterproof your make-up. Prepare to weep.