Intro: Looking for some tasty Super Bowl desserts? Then consider making a homemade cheesecake recipe. Whether you love strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, raspberry, cherry or another flavor, you can't go wrong with these Super Bowl dessert ideas.
Need More Ideas for Super Bowl Desserts?
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Recipe
- Recipes for Brownie Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookies, etc.
- 5 Delicious Chocolate Desserts: Chocolate Mousse
Tips for Using the Best Cheesecake Ingredients and Other Pointers
- Cream cheese (or ricotta) is the main ingredient for cheesecakes, and to make sure that your homemade cheesecake recipe turns out perfectly when you get ready to unveil your Super Bowl desserts, work with it at room temperature.
- Beat the cream cheese by itself before you add ingredients for any kind of cheesecake recipe, whether it's chocolate cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, etc.
- Get rid of lumps in the cheesecake by running the homemade cheesecake mixture through a sieve.
- Low- or non-fat cheesecakes don't turn out very well, usually. Use a higher fat-content cheese for the tastiest Super Bowl dessert recipes.
Super Bowl Desserts: Homemade Cheesecake Recipes
- 5 Homemade Cheesecake Recipes From Paula Deen & Martha Stewart
- Ginger Cheesecake Recipes
- Cherry Topping for New York Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
More Super Bowl Dessert Recipes