Intro: Want some easy Super Bowl appetizers recipes that you KNOW everyone will LOVE? Then look no further than these easy bacon appetizers recipes. Below, you'll find some of the most popular bacon appetizers that also happen to be the Best Super bowl appetizer recipes? Why? Because they taste great. And they're easy to handle when you're watching the big game.
Watch the video at the top of the screen for an excellent Super Bowl appetizer recipe -- bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers!
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Appetizer
The bacon wrapped asparagus appetizer may be the only way that I really like -- no make that love -- asparagus. Might have something to do with the bacon. These are easy bacon appetizers to add to your Super Bowl party food ideas for this year and the coming years. It's actually an easy appetizer recipe, which is part of what makes it so appealing.
Bacon Dip Recipe
This bacon dip recipe with cream cheese combines pretty much two of the best flavors in the world in one delectable easy appetizer. It has red wine and green onions and is oh so tasty!!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
This is seriously of the easiest bacon appetizer recipes on the planet and is a must-have at any family function in the Naillon brood. It also fits nicely into your list of Super Bowl appetizers ideas, because it's an easy recipe to eat while you're cheering away at the game.
Ingredients for Bacon Wrapped Smokies:
- 1 pkg of Lit'l Smokies sausages (you can find them in the lunch meat/ sandwich section of the supermarket.)
- 1 pkg of bacon, cut in half. Thinner slices are easier to wrap.
- Brown sugar
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap the Lit'l Smokies with the bacon and place them on a baking sheet.
- Stick a toothpick in the center. It makes it easier to pick up when this bacon appetizer is done. And it keeps them together until they can cook.
- Sprinkle each bacon appetizer with crumbled brown sugar.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The test is if the bacon is done the way you like it.
- Serve these with the rest of your Super Bowl appetizers recipes.
Potato Skins with Bacon Bits
Finally, if you're looking for more bacon appetizers recipes, consider baked potato skins sprinkled with plenty of crispy bacon bits, cheddar cheese, perky green onions and sour cream. They're very popular Super Bowl appetizer recipes.
You'll find a recipe for potato skins here.
Baked Potato Bar (With Bacon, Naturally)
Or you can do one better by hosting a baked potato bar for your Super Bowl party. You'll set out toppings like bacon -- of course -- plus all the fixins. And you can combine it with some other Super Bowl recipes like your favorite Super Bowl chili. It's an excellent bacon appetizers recipe that becomes a meal. Follow the link for suggestions for what to put on your baked potato bar.
Happy Super Bowl! May the odds be ever in your favor!