The two conference championship games are over and Super Bowl 2014 is set in stone. The Seattle Seahawks defeated the San Francisco 49ers and will represent the NFC while the Denver Broncos will represent the AFC after defeating the New England Patriots. As of Monday, Jan. 20, 2014, all the schedules and times are in order and you need to know how to watch Super Bowl XLVIII.
Super Bowl XLVIII will pit the Seattle Seahawks against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, on Feb. 2, 2014.
Here are some details you need to know about the scheduling of the game:
- Kickoff 6:25 p.m. ET on Feb. 2, 2014
- FOX will host the Super Bowl on television but it will also be streaming online for the first time ever
- First Super Bowl played outdoors in a cold environment
- First time since Super Bowl XLIV that both conference's #1 seeds will face off
- Denver has the league's number-one rated offense
- Seattle has the league's number-one rated defense
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are going to join Bruno Mars in performing the halftime show at Super Bowl XLVIII.
After a great championship round, it appears as if all is set for Super Bowl 2014, and it's going to be a good one. The teams both have their specialties, and there is no denying that things are going to get serious in a hurry.
If you aren't going to be at the game itself, you'll want to watch Super Bowl 2014 on a big screen TV and have as many snacks and other goodies as you can. This is the time of year that stores like to have the huge sales and give you all you need. Check out the links below for great Super Bowl deals: