The biggest game of the year is finally here, as the Broncos and Colts battle it out in a Sunday Night Football schedule 2013 live stream game, which TV kickoff time, NFL odds and picks are available courtesy of NBC's family of networks.
An Oct. 19 NBC-Sports report indicates that a recent NFL rule change prohibits visiting players from being introduced individually, meaning that Peyton Manning will not receive special treatment when he returns to Indy for the first time since his release.
"The House Peyton Built," Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind., will be the site for this historic Sunday Night Football game.
Opening kickoff is scheduled for tonight at 8:35 p.m. EST and it'll be broadcasting live on NBC following "Football Night in America."
A live stream feed of this TV broadcast is also available for NFL fans wishing to watch the action on a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Visit NBC Sports Live Extra for more information and availability, or simply click here to watch all the streaming action live.
In the betting world, NFL oddsmakers have gone back-and-fourth all week, trying to decide whether the Broncos should be favored by two field goals or more in this historic matchup.
The latest pro football odds have the Broncos listed as low as six-points favorites in some instances while other sportsbooks have Denver’s spread is as high as seven-points.
By contrast, that gives the Colts a modest cushion heading into a game on which everyone is expecting No.18 to light up the scoreboard for big numbers.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 55½ points and alternate betting lines have Denver at -260 and Indianapolis at +220.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that most of the action for this highly anticipated game has been very one-sided on both the ATS as well as the O/U department.
Moments removed from kickoff, almost 70 percent of the betting population believes that the Broncos are capable of covering a two field-goal spread. Here's a look at that breakdown:
- Broncos Spread: 68 percent (3145-1472)
- Colts Spread: 32 percent (1472-3145)
- OVER 55½ Points: 76 percent (2574-803)
- UNDER 55½ Points: 24 percent (803-2574)
Denver Broncos Recent Trends
- OVER is 6-0 in Broncos last 6 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- OVER is 4-0 in Broncos last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- OVER is 9-1-1 in Broncos last 11 games following a SU win of more than 14 points.
Indianapolis Colts Recent Trends
- Colts are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games following a S.U. loss.
- Under is 7-1 in Colts last 8 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
- Under is 12-2 in Colts last 14 games following a S.U. loss.
Broncos vs. Colts H2H Recent Trends
- OVER is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Indianapolis.
- Broncos are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Broncos are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Indianapolis.
Don't miss this Sunday Night Football schedule 2013 showdown between the Broncos vs Colts, either via live stream or on TV on NBC. Also, given the aforementioned NFL betting odds, leave us your picks for what should be an unforgettable SNF classic.