The final NBC Sunday Night Football schedule game of the free 2013 live stream (TV/online) season is for all the marbles, as the Eagles and Cowboys meet in an NFC East primetime clash. According to a Dec. 29 LAT report, the Philadelphia Eagles (9-6) vs. Dallas Cowboys (8-7) 2013 finale wasn't originally scheduled for SNF on NBC.
Instead, Green Bay and Chicago were initially slated to close out the 2013 NFL regular season in a game with the NFC North crown on the line.
Kickoff is scheduled for tonight at 8:35 p.m. ET on NBC. In addition to the TV broadcast, a free live streaming feed of this game is also available online for a series of internet-connecting devices.
To watch this Sunday Night Football Eagles vs. Cowboys streaming for free please visit NBC Sports Live Extra, or simply click here to check program availability.
Eagles vs. Cowboys 2013 NFL Final Odds
- Philadelphia Spread: -7½ pts.
- Philadelphia Money Line: -280 ML.
- Dallas Spread: +7½ pts.
- Dallas Money Line: +240 ML.
- Over-Under: 53 pts.
ATS Action Prior to TV/Online Kickoff Time
- Eagles [-2½ pts.]: 176 units.
- Eagles [-3 pts.]: 69 units.
- Eagles [-6 pts.]: 104 units.
- Eagles [-6½ pts.]: 810 units.
- Eagles [-7 pts.]: 591 units.
- Eagles [-7½ pts.]: 57 units.
- Eagles [56.79 pct.]: 1,876 units.
- Cowboys [+2½ pts.]: 89 units.
- Cowboys [+3 pts.]: 26 units.
- Cowboys [+6 pts.]: 62 units.
- Cowboys [+6½ pts.]: 582 units.
- Cowboys [+7 pts.]: 552 units.
- Cowboys [+7½ pts.]: 64 units.
- Cowboys [43.21 pct.]: 1,375 units.
Trends Prior to Free NBC Live Stream
- Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 road games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games following a straight-up victory of more than 14 points.
- Philadelphia is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 overall games.
- Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games versus NFC East opponents.
- Dallas is 5-2 ATS against teams with winning records.
- Dallas is 7-18 ATS in its last 25 games following a straight-up win.
Sunday Night Football 2013 Extra Point
- Over is 4-0 in Eagles last 4 games on fieldturf.
- Over is 7-1 in Eagles last 8 road games.
- Over is 6-1 in Eagles last 7 games in December.
- Over is 6-1 in Eagles last 7 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards.
- Over is 5-1 in Eagles last 6 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing.
- Over is 4-0 in Cowboys last 4 games following a straight-up victory.
- Over is 4-0 in Cowboys last 4 fieldturf games.
- Under is 4-0 in Cowboys last 4 Week 17 games.
- Over is 7-1 in Cowboys last 8 home games versus teams with winning road records.
- Over is 6-1 in Cowboys last 7 games following an against-the-spread loss.
NFL fans simply cannot afford to miss this NBC Sunday Night Football 2013 finale between the Eagles and Cowboys. Tune to big NBC to watch the national TV broadcast beginning with "Football Night in America" at 8 p.m. ET. For those watching online, NBC Sports Live Extra's free live streaming feed gets underway at the top of the hour.