Las Vegas NFL oddsmakers list the cheese heads as [-7½] favorites against an injury-bitten (1-5) Minnesota Vikings [+7½] squad.
The OVER/UNDER for this Sunday Night Football 2013 showdown is set at a combined total of 47½ points and straight-up betting lines gave Green Bay at -340 ML and Minnesota at +285 ML.
Live stream and NFL online TV time for the SNF Packers versus Vikings game is slated for 8:30 p.m. EST (7:30 p.m. CST) on NBC and NBC Live Extra. For more information on how to watch online click here and to check access click here.
Aaron Rodgers & Co. comes into this game matching their season record in the ATS department at 4-2-0. Thus, it comes as no surprise that an overwhelming percentage of the action registered favors Green Bay.
Shortly before kickoff, 70 percent of the ATS action favors the Packers at -7½, compared to just 30 percent who think the Vikes will win or lose by less than a TD and a 2-point conversion.
As far as the point-total is concerned, betting action indicates that 55 percent (1514-1234) has chosen the OVER and 45 percent (1234-1514) prefer the UNDER 47½-point mark in this matchup.
Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings Recent Trends
- UNDER is 4-0 in Green Bay's last 4 games in October.
- Green Bay is 4-0 ATS versus teams with a losing record.
- UNDER is 7-1 in Green Bay's last 8 games versus NFC North.
- Minnesota is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games in October.
- Minnesota is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games on fieldturf.
- OVER is 4-0 in Minnesota's last 4 home games.
- Home team is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- OVER is 10-2-1 in the last 13 meetings in Minnesota.
- OVER is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings.
Follow the information above and don't miss this Sunday Night Football 2013 rivalry between the Packers and Vikings via live stream NFL online. Or by simply tuning to NBC to watch all the TV games action following Sunday Night Football in America.