Just in time for outdoor entertaining, Skinnygirl Cocktails is pleased to announce two new ready-to-serve offerings ~ Skinnygirl Sweet'arita and Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita. These super easy, fun twists on the classic margarita allow you to raise a glass to summer without having to raise a finger ~ just open, pour and ENJOY!
Whether you're planning a pool-side BBQ with friends or just relaxing with your toes in the sand, take advantage of the unofficial kick-off of summer by mixing up some refreshing Skinnygirl Cocktails' recipes to keep you cool this Memorial Day!
Are you looking to mix up your own cocktails without breaking a sweat? Try the recipes below for simple and refreshing summertime sipping!
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Cherry or lemon slice for garnish
Preparation: Mix vodka and triple sec in a glass with ice. Top with a splash of diet lemon-lime soda. Garnish with cherries and a lemon.
Very Berry Lemondade
- 1 1/2 part Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- 2 parts sugar-free strawberry lemonade
- Muddled blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- Splash of sparkling water
- Blackberry or lemon wedge for garnish
Preparation: Mix vodka, lemonade, and muddled berries in a glass. Top with a splash of sparkling water and add ice. Garnish with a blackberry or lemon wedge.
Poolside Prosecco Punch
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 2 parts limeade
- Lime wheels for garnish
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a stemless wine glass and stir. Garnish with a lime wheel. Enjoy!
- 1 part Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 1 part light rum
- 2 parts frozen lemonade
- 1 part seltzer
Preparation: Blend ingredients with a little crushed ice and pour into a flute glass.