Okay, we maybe all guilty. We read and hear about how we should take care of our skin, especially during those hot and humid temperatures. Taking care of our skin is very serious and should not be treated in a half hazard manner. Yeah, we bought the products for preventive and post care but sometimes we just didn't follow through. Whether it was a friend who sent a text to join friends at an unexpected pool party or not following through the proper regimen after staying out in the sun,the entered plea is guilty.
Here are some products that are from our beauty editor's top picks that will revitalize and decrease stress we've played a naughty part in while some of the blame can be placed on mother nature . An up and coming line created by naturalist skin care beauty expert, Arteza Owens, is being marketed and branded as an elite spa treatment line that will leave you feeling like a V.I.P. guest no matter where you are. Ms. Owens complete line is available through her business, Ultimate Divatude (future website: www.ultimatedivatude.com). The line she created also carries hair products for women of color. Both natural and affordable, these are essentials to rejuvenate and repair.
- Inner Beauty Black Mineral Mud Mask purifies the skin while refreshing and toning. Its benefits extends to assisting in the alleviation of pains. Imagine replenishing the skin from summer transgressions while penetrating aches from work or play.
- Afterglow is the Shea Butter Moisturizer that premiates luxuriant skin.
- No Worries - European Dead Sea Salt boosts skin as it exfoliates dead skin cells which reveal younger youthful skin layer
- Nourish - Milk Bath Milk baths have been used for centuries. Cleopatra and other women throughout time have sworn by their essential oils and hydroxy acids. Hydroxy acids are responsible for their ingenious attributes that suspends proteins that fuses dead skin cells together.
Dr. Perricone is a skin care veteran and respected authority in skin care health.
- The Cold Plasma has Advanced Neuropeptide Technology with potent anti-inflammatory effects. While the Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) helps to lift, tone and contour skin's appearance the DHA offers powerful essential fatty acid that provides superior hydration that brings recovery to the skin.
- Pigment Corrective is a safe and effective treatment that improves the appearance of brown age spots and hyper-pigmentation, while brightening skin's appearance with Vitamin C Ester. It's formulated with Pycnogenol? to help tone and improve skin's elasticity and DMAE to help firm skin. This cream is an ideal complement to all Perricone MD treatments as it improves overall skin health and leaves it absolutely radiant and glowing. Optimal results when used with supplements. Hydroquinone-free.
When our skin is being repaired one of the best treatments is to eliminate heavy foundation. Foundations are known to help protect the skin yet when our skin has already experienced some harsh damage there can be other options. Whether the choice is made due to needing repair of skin due to transgressions or just wanting a great anti-aging foundation the No Foundation Foundation seems to be an easy choice.
- The first in a new line of exciting formulations from Dr. Perricone. No Foundation Foundation provides natural translucent coverage, corrects skin undertones, instantly smoothes fine lines and boosts skin's natural moisture throughout the day, all the while delivering antioxidant benefits.
Philosophy carries Divine Illumination & The Present - Clear Makeup.
- Divine Illumination provides an accentuating luminous color while leaving the skin moisturized. Showering skin with divine anti-aging benefits. This creamy face luminizer instantly aides in smoothing the appearance of lines, even tone and boost radiance.
- The Present - Clear Makeup forgiving fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven textures.
Grace is shown to our skin with such amazing products.
Purchase these products contact information is below:
Arteza Owens of Ulitmate Divatude 228.205.9628 http://www.ultimatedivatude.com (Website still under construction).
Philosophy 1.800.568.3151 http://www.philosophy.com/ and stores like Sephora
If you have any questions , contact beauty editor, Katrina Currie, via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org