Looking for a never-ending summer? Sugar Bay Resort & Spa in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, has it all – literally. The all-inclusive, hillside resort is offering a “Room With a Sweet View” package (through check out Dec. 23) beginning at $160 per night, per person, double occupancy. Room rate by itself is $129 plus taxes per night
Set amidst 31 lush tropical acres, Sugar Bay Resort & Spa overlooks Water Bay to the north and St. John and the British Virgin Islands to the east where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea meet to create Pillsbury Sound.
Perhaps best of all, no passport is required for U.S. citizens.
The package (www.sugarbayresortandspa.com/fall-savings-deal.htm) includes:
• Welcome punch upon arrival
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (some restrictions might apply)
• Unlimited house brand cocktails, domestic beer, wine by the glass and non-alcoholic beverages
• Resort amenities including use of three interconnecting pools, pool-side Jacuzzi, on-property shuttle, half-day Kids Club programs (4-12 year olds) plus beach towels, lounge chairs and chilled washcloths
• Recreation amenities including non-motorized water sports, snorkeling equipment, beach and pool volleyball, miniature golf, daily activity programs, tennis and basketball courts, and a free introduction to SCUBA lessons.