If you’re in the vicinity of Atlantic City Friday night, Feb. 22, you need to stop in at Caesars and follow the signs to the Atlantic Grill for a treat you won’t soon forget. Friday night is Suds and Sushi, pairings of delicious hand-rolled sushi, bar bites and a variety of unique beers from select breweries, all served up in the breathtaking Atlantic Grill oceanfront lounge and dining room.
Here are just a few of the specialty beers and ales you will be able to taste at Suds and Sushi.
NJ Beer Company
- Abbey Single Ale
- Garden State Stout
- Hudson Pale Ale
Uinta Brewing Company
- Utah Hop Notch IPA
- Utah Wyld Organic Pale Ale
- Utah Dubhe Imperial Black IPA
- Utah Monkshine Belgian Style Ale
- Utah Crooked Cockeyed Cooper Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine Ale
Anderson Valley Brewing Company
- California Hop ‘Ottin IPA
- California Boont Amber Ale
- California Barney Flats Oatmeal Sout
- California Poleeko Gold Pale Ale
- California Winter Solstice
Samuel Smith Brewery
- England Nut Brown Ale
- England Oatmeal Stout
- England Organic Lager
- England Taddy Porter
North Coast Brewing Company
- California Scrimshaw Pilsner
- California Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
- California Prangster Belgian Style Golden Ale
- California Blue Star Wheat
Once you've selected your drink(s) of choice, partake of the hand-rolled sushi and bar bites at the raw bar, what the Atlantic Grill is famous for. You’ll have selections of oysters, clams, crab and lobster as well as their famous sushi. There will be tantalizing selection of bar bites to tempt anyone’s palate.
So grab a friend, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your wife, your husband. . . or just come by yourself, but get to the Atlantic Grill at Caesars on Friday night, Feb. 22. The fun starts at 7 p.m. in the beautiful Atlantic Grill. Tickets are $50 per person and they are limited and going fast. Please call 609-317-2006 to get yours.
See ya there!