With just one week away, many are still scrambling to find the perfect Holiday gift for loved ones on their lists. Whether it's been a busy schedule holding you back, uncertainty of what to get or pure procrastination, you've better get going with your shopping. If wanting to order online, you have until this Thursday to make your purchases to receive items by Christmas Eve. Of course, if you want to hit up the stores, you still have time to fight through the crowds. But whatever you decide to do, here is a list to help you get going.
- A Furocious Thread Through by unrealfur.com
- Rhinestone flask from icing.com.
- A chic cross body hand bag by Treesje.
- Have her show who’s boss with the Queen B Mug by Whittard.
- For the eclectic fashionista, a Braided neck scarf by Spratters & Jayne.
- A plush leather weekend tote bag by Anat Marin.
- The perfect hat for staying warm during the winter is the Woolrich John Rich & Bros. W’s Serenity Hat.
- Keep her looking cool in shades by Ivory Mason.
- Give her style and grace with a pair of chandelier earrings, by Lavish by Tricia Milaneze.
- Let her wrist shine in the Clara Stone cuff, ShopSosie bracelet
- For special occasions, she needs the perfect piece. The Aida Kibur multi-shape chain necklace, will help her dazzle.
- Earrings by Yael Sonia fine jewelry yaelsonia.com.br
- A go-to necklace for the office or date night is always a must and a gorgeous Simply Vera Vera Wang necklace will do the trick.
- Bling her wrist with the Adia Kibur bracelet with med and small crystals.
- Help her pin her style with the Tom Binn Earrings, available on editorialist.com.
- The Leather Wrap bracelet by Anne Klein is the perfect way to add edge and glam to her accessory assortment.
- Every girl would love a bottomless jewelry box and a way to experiment with her style without spending a fortune and Rocksbox is the perfect way. Gift her with a subscription!
- Keep her phone up and running with the ‘Your In Charge’ iPhone Battery Pack, available at modcloth.com.
- For the glam girl, the rhinestone usb adapter is a cute tech essential. Available at icing.com
- If she happens to be someone who is often attending formal meetings, get her the iPad case by Whiting and Davis.
- Perfect for nights out on the town, the Smartphone wallet, by Inge Christopher is a fierce accent for any outfit.
- Help him stay on time with a watch set by Peugeot.
- Give the gift of warmth and style with a knitted Mossimo sweater from Target.com.
- A Long Underwear set from 2xist‘s tartan collection, is ideal for baring the freezing elements of the season.
- Maintain his swag with a Nylon Overlay Camo Field Jacket from Jay Z’s Barney New York collection.
- Like women, men also appreciate luxe items. Spoil him with a nubby knit sweater by shop.irisvonarnim.de.
- Surprise him with a new scent by Michael Jordan with the Holiday Coffret 4-Piece set.
- A cool pair of sunnies by Under Armour will keep him looking hot throughout the winter.
- Give the gift of cozy pajamas by Merona, available at target.com.
- Keep his style in tact during his commute with a Collins Chambray iPad case by Brenthaven.
FOR TEEN GIRLS
- Consider a Rainbow bright fun knit sweater from IrisvonArnim.com.
- The fingerless glove trend is as huge now, as it was during the 80′s! These motorcycle gloves from Spatters & Jayne will make here pleased as punch.
- Give the gift of glam and fun with the 6 heart Princess collection by Takashi Murami, available at shuuemura-usa.com.
- If she’s crazy about shoes, the Princess Vera Wang collection at Kohl’s has some pretty awesome styles to choose.
- Those kids have their sayings, so surprise her but showing you know the lingo with the Cray Cray glow in the dark brush, available at claires.com.
- Keep her stylish while she listens to major tunes with her Spike headphones, available at icing.com.
- You can’t go wrong with cool bling. She’ll love the neon gem Necklace by ShopLately.com/GlintandGleam.
- Who knows? After a hard day at school and studies, she may need a little woo-sa! So seal her relaxation with a kiss, hug and loves with candles, available at shopcade.com.
FOR TEEN GUYS
- Make sure he’s always on time for everything from going to class to going to after school programs with the Date Wood watch, available at storenvy.com.
- Keep him layered with a vest by Wauvage Bodywarmer.
- Something he can never have too much of are socks that have just as much personality as he does from nicelaundry.com.
- Whether it’s hanging out on the weekends or going to a school dance or attending class – he never likes to skimp on style. A hip find is the YD Felted patch pocket camouflage blazer by Woolrich John Rich & Bros.
- Maybe he doesn’t want to carry the same ol’ book bag everyday, so give him versatility with the Victorinox Altimont 3.0 backpack.
- Keep his head warm while he listens to his tunes with the Men’s Plated headphone hat by echodesign.com.
- An awesome, Zip hoodie from oldnavy.com, will keep him warm and athlete chic.
- For the dinner party, bringing a bottle of wine is never a bad idea. So consider transporting that wine or spirit in a carrier that can be used again, such as a Cozy sweater wine bottle cover, available at homewetbar.com.
- A delectable delight and warm treat to sip when the guests leave home and throughout the winter will be a nice treat. The Marie Belle Quartet Hot Chocolate Gift at deandeluca.com is worth considering.
- A home entertainer’s keepsake for any diva hostess is the Rhinestone bottle opener. Available at icing.com.
- What could be better than a luxe scented candle? In that case, Bleu by Marjorie Gubelmann is a great item from Vie Luxe.
- Help her keep her coffee table in tact with Handcrafted with antique copper and glass coasters by Ben’s Garden, $42, bensgarden.com.