Must-Have Style Finds
People watching is one of the most entertaining and natural habit of all humans. Style watching, on the other hand, is enlightening. What people wear is usually a part of who they are, however, sometimes, people's actions and clothing can be completely contradicting. Regardless, style watching is always a unique experience. That being said, while style watching today at a local Peet's location, I found must-have style finds for the "Fiscally Republican" hipster that mixes casual and dressy oh-so-perfectly.
1. Yellow rain jacket with blue and white striped lining
2. Cotton Peter Pan Collar Top in Grey and White
3. Leather Pants or Leggings in Black
4. Tanktop or blouse with ruffled back in White
5. Vegetarian Shoes.Com's brown leather shoes
6. Warby Parker's Edgeworth in Tortoise
7. Black or light brown loafers (no tie)
8. Black twilled 3/4 cardigan sweater (no buttons)
*The Best Materials?
Leather, Silk, Cotton Sweatshirts (stylized and/or embellished), leather straps