Hate it or love it, exotic prints have made their mark this Spring. The in your face designs have the ability to easily transform any outfit from bland to bold faster then a cheetah hunting for prey.
Zeroing in on the Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Celine and Zero + Maria Cornejo runway, the idea is a mash up of jaw dropping prints including animal and tribal, with a hint of indigineous flair. Here are a few wild things to add to your wardrobe this spring...
1. Just Cavalli Leopard-print stretch Dress $295 net-a-porter.com
2. Jimmy Choo 'Agnes' Pump $595 jimmychoo.com
3. Diane von Furstenberg 'Mae' Printed Jersey Skirt $275 net-a-porter.com
4. DKNY Animal Print Skinny Pants $54 lordandtaylor.com
5. Valentino Animal Rockstud Caged Ballerinas $1,150 lanecrawford.com
6. Animal Chain Necklace $5 wallisfashion.com
7. We Are Handsome The Pantera Scoop Swimsuit $355 coggles.com
8. JOSEPH 'Kati' Snake Print Top $103 boutique1.com