With the popularity of minimalism hurrying along greater interests in cleaner lines and more structured looks, it should come as no surprise that designers are taking a cue and utilizing the trend for their Fall/Winter 2013 collections.
There are a few designers who haven't necessarily become affixed with the trend but have instead originally lay the ground work for catapulting it to instant popularity ; Jil Sander, Narciso Rodriguez, and Calvin Klein Collection are a few designers that come to mind.
But now more than ever there has been a sweeping mass of the 'straight and narrow' look which is a trend that remedies clean, sharp and detailed lines with a cunning silhouette.
You can jump on board with the trend with these splurge-worthy elegant looks that are classic enough to wear any season and trendy enough to be a style anchor for the Fall/Winter...
1. Simone Rocha Short Dress $518 thecorner.com
2. Bailey Skater Skirt $145 whistles.co.uk
3. MANGO Crepe Blazer $80 mango.com
4. Barbara Bui Black Court Heels $526 yoox.com
5. Carven Draped Satin Top $125 theoutnet.com
6. Chloe Two-toned Crepe Wide Leg Pants $1,195 net-a-porter.com
7. Tibi Simona Jacquard Mini Dress $440 net-a-porter.com
8. Zac Posen Stretch Duchess Strapless Dress $3,690 modaoperandi.com