A garden party has arrived this Spring packed with a floral scheme that includes blooming prints, lush floral accents and flowers abound.
Floral prints were at the center of attention for the spring '14 runways, the budding look was featured on the Prabal Gurung, Mulberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Preen, Nina Ricci and Miu Miu shows among others.
You can go for the hostess of the garden party look this season with full on floral atop of floral print such as floral tops with matching floral bottoms, or floral dresses with floral heels. Here are a few spell binding floral picks that capture the efflorescence of the season..
1. Jon RARE Sweetheart Floral Rose Print Prom Dress $81 fashionunion.com
2. Factory Ponte Peplum Floral Top $55 jcrew.factory.com
3. ALDO 'Whitmill' Sandals $90 aldoshoes.com
4. River Island Black Floral Print Slim $67 riverisland.com
5. Gap Floral Drawstring Henley Shirtdress $60 gap.com
6. ASOS Predict Pointed High Heels $53 asos.com
7. Toshopshop Tall Floral Print Bodycon Dress $64 topshop.com
8. Steve Madden 'Kaylaa' $90 stevemadden.com