Heels are meant to add height to your overall look, and sometimes they're meant to add depth to your presentation-- at least this is the case for curved heels.
Fresh off the Givenchy Resort 2014, curved heels have re-entered the trajectory for trending shoe styles this season. They were already a must have for the previous Fall seasons, popularized by Walter Steiger and his out of the box creations.
Now, curved heels are back and some would say better than ever. You can sport the trend by pairing curved heels with a boxy dress, here are a few styles that set off the look...
1. Nicholas Kirkwood Printed Suede Curved Heel Pumps $320 matchesfashion.com
2. Proenza Schouler Ankle Boots $434 shoescribe.com
3. Maison Martin Margiela 22 Ankle Boots $365 yoox.com
4. Walter Steiger Curved Heel Suede Pumps $660 modaoperandi.com
5. Givenchy Eel-Skin Ankle Boot $652 bergdorfgoodman.com
6. Nicholas Kirkwood Swarovoski-Embellished Suede and Satin Sandal $810 modaoperandi.com
7. Spiked Banana Heel Pump $34 charlotterusse.com
8. Walter Steiger Neon Yellow Cuffed Pump $870 lanecrawford.com
9. Andrea Morelli Laced Shoe $59 yoox.com
10. Proenza Schouler Curved Heel Pump $945 farfetch.com