With Labor Day less than a week away many are seeking to get out of familiar settings and venture out into the world.
Traveling is huge this time of year. Towards the end of the season people are still holding onto the final remnants of summer and hoping for one last hurrah before the final curtain call.
Last ditch efforts for a vacation are a must and for many, dressing up for vacation may be accidental, however, dressing up to go to the airport is on purpose.
Airport fashion-- a particular style of clothing that is mainly visible at airports worldwide- is generating major coverage thanks to the jet setting celebrities who love to flaunt their off-duty looks.
Paparazzi have been staking hold at major airports locally and abroad in the hopes of snapping up a shot of a major celeb marching down the corridors.
Top airport fashion alumna include Victoria Beckham, Nicole Richie and Miranda Kerr, all who have nailed the trend effortlessly.
The look requires at most a high end oversized sized bag or carry on, at minimum a chic pair of shades.
Next time you're heading to the airport be on the look out for these airport fashion approved looks...
1. Frank & Eileen 'Barry' Shirt $188 frankandeileen.com
2. Rag & Bone Classic Skinny Jeans $180 farfetch.com
3. Bobby Roache Atrium Sunglasses $125 bobbyroache.com
4. MCM Large Weekender Bag $1,100 shopbop.com
5. Mulo Charcoal Rabbit Shoes $145 cools.com
6. Judith & Charles 'Jeff' Jacket $450 judithandcharles.com
7. Scoop Exclusive Maxi Dress $89 scoopnyc.om
8. DSquared2 Pumps $575 dsquared2.com